Thursday, July 12, 2012

7 Week Update

How far along? 7 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Some days I'm up 2 or 3 lbs.  I feel like I've gained 10 tho.  Soo bloated.
Sleep: Loving it.  Napping about 2 hours a day.
Movement: too early for that
Symptoms: sore bbs, nauseous most mornings until about noon.
Food cravings: bagels=)
Food aversions: meat
Gender: No idea - probably another sweet boy
What I miss: I'm going to a concert Sunday so I know I'll be missing an ice cold beer!

What I am looking forward to:  July is pretty packed - happy that it'll make the time pass by quickly
Milestone:  Hands and feet are emerging from baby's arms and legs this week!



I made a mistake last week.  Baby is actually the size of a blueberry this week.  It was the size of a small pea last week.  Currently about 0.5 inches.

No comments: